Take the Following Steps

Step 1 

Contact us at 647.774.6789 to determine your best mix of Action Plan and Design Style. We will set an appointment with you to review your project and to discuss / review our current design styles. However, if you already now, continue to step 2.

Step 2  

Get your Room Package underway by making your deposit. You can make your payment either by e-transfer or credit card.  When paying with a credit card you can pay us either via Paypal or directly. We email you a deposit confirmation along with the Project Worksheet within a day.

If you already know what you want and you are ready to begin, please go to the Start Designing Your Space page, make your selections, pay your deposit and get your confirmation from us.

 

Step 3 

Fill out your Project Worksheet, take the required photos of your space, finalize your Design Style choices, and send this information to us. ONE EIGHTY will begin the design of your selected space upon receiving your finalized choices.

Step 4

We notify you via email as soon as the design is ready.  You will be directed to pay the remaining balance to receive your personalized design package. Delivery time is approximately three weeks from the receipt of your finalized choices.

Step 5

If you selected the We-Do-It-For-You Action Plan, a budget and timeline are prepared with the contractor of your choice as recommended by ONE EIGHTY.

 

Important Financial Details

Our initial consultation is FREE OF CHARGE.

We work on the basis of a deposit with the balance due when the design program is completed. The deposit is 40% of the total amount and is due after the first consultation.  The remaining 60% is due prior to issue of your design program.

Our Promise

We will give you all of our attention and are confident that you will be happy with our design. We look forward to working with you!

 

 

Go to START DESIGNING YOUR SPACE to begin the journey...